"MUCO-ADHESIVE POLYMERIC NANOPARTICLES AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO IMPROVE TACROLIMUS EYE BIOAVAILABILITY AFTER TOPICAL ADMINISTRATION"
"EVALUATION OF THE RELEASE PROFILE AND ANTI-INFLAMMATORY ACTIVITY OF INTRAVITEROUS IMPLANT CONTAINING SIROLIMUS IN EXPERIMENTAL AUTOIMMUNE UVEITIS MODEL"
Promote your research in the Brazilian Local Chapter of the Controlled Release Society
The CRS Brazilian Local Chapter is receiving videos for the dissemination of Brazilian research in the area of controlled release. The objectives of this initiative are the dissemination of Brazilian research in nanotechnology and controlled release systems and networking among researchers from all over the country.
Requisites for videos submission and selection:
1) Undergraduate students, students regularly enrolled in Brazilian postgraduate programs, postdocs, and young scientists (with up to 10 years of doctoral defense) will be able to participate.
2) Videos should show the work developed in the science of controlled release of actives in the field of pharmacy, medicine, biotechnology, veterinary, toxicology, chemistry, physics, agronomy, food, engineering, environment, and other related areas.
3) Videos should be up to 3-min long and can be recorded in either Portuguese or English.
4) Record the video with a professional camera or cell phone positioned horizontally and use Google Drive or another virtual disk service to send the video if necessary.
5) About the video content: the topic must be adequately explained to a public and diverse audience and explained in a coherent, simple way that demonstrates connection, relevance or impact on daily life and society;
6) About the video clarity: one of the purposes is that the general public may also be able to understand and transmit the acquired knowledge to other people;
- The video should be sent to email@example.com along with the following information:
1) Full name
2) Affiliation (name of institution, department and laboratory/research group)
3) Advisor's name
4) Research title (It must be short and informative. It will be used to name your video on the Brazilian Chapter's social media).
5) A picture of the work's first author
Important note: When making the video available to the CRS Brazilian Local Chapter, the participant will automatically be agreeing to the use of images and the dissemination of audiovisual material on the website, YouTube channel, and other social networks of the CRS Brazilian Local Chapter.